Latest WinQS-V2 Version 22.214.171.124
You can “Check for an Upgrade” from within WinQS-V2 NOW !!
There is NO need to download the WinQS Upgrade files. To check for the latest version click on the Help menu and select “Check for Upgrade”
Whats new in V2.0
WinQS Version 2 was systematically released since June 2017. New and existing features include and are not limited to the following
Users can now add formulas in their item descriptions that will create automatic lookups as follows:
Automatic Bill/Section Numbering
- Automatic Provisional Sum Rate and Rate in Words
- Automatic Constants in BoE’s.
When adding/editing item descriptions, a ruler and various Word processing buttons, which are common to most Word processors, have been added. These buttons include:
- Keep text together
- Adding bullets
- Adding numbering
- Inserting tables, etc.
- Remove rich text formatting
An immediate spell check has also been incorporated which will underline an incorrect spelled or duplicated word in red.
Three new Documents have been added in addition to the BoQ’s, BoE’s and MG’s Documents. These Documents are as follows:
The JBCC module has been included in the WinQS program and is not running as a separate program anymore. The module generates ALL the monthly payment certificate reports in terms of the JBCC Principal Building Agreement and Minor Works Agreement and includes:
- CPAP (Escalation) Calculations in accordance with the JBCC Escalation Provisions.
- Certificates, Notifications & Recovery Statements – All the necessary reports are printed as required for the JBCC Agreements
The Contracts included are as follows:
- PBA JBCC 5.1, 6.1 and 6.2
- Minor Works 4.1, 5.1 and 5.2User will have the option to manually input values into JBCC or to link CCR values to the JBCC document.
The dimensionX Document has been added to auto measure from dimensionX documentation. dimensionX can now be linked to all active documents (BoQ’s, BoE’s, BoQ’s MG, BoE’s MG – Depending on the active modules)
Global Project Constants (GPC)
The GPC Document functionality is similar to input of items in the BoQ’s and BoE’s. Input items (GPC descriptions), then enter the dimension of the GPC, exactly the same as entering any other dimension. The only difference being that Locations are not relevant in the GPC document.